I am obsessed with collars for Fall. Not just any collars, round collars. They remind me of a classic British school girl, and there is something so preppily appealing. I guess they had to evolve the classic collar somehow. This outfit is a prep-inspired outfit. A little bit more feminine and romantic compared to the boyfriend look I've been going for. Paired with the leather shorts, it breaks up that romantic flowy look adding a bit more edge and finished off with a slouchy bag and 6" heels makes it perfection.
- Shop Ruche Arlington Pleated Chiffon Top $36.99 Add something preppy, fun and girly to your wardrobe for a more sophisticated, Twiggyesque appeal
- Lita Shorts $46 Something a little edgy to add with a chiffon or silk top
- Erin Templeton Gunny Sack $365 I am in love how this sack can also turn into a backpack. Perfect for the Fall Trend!
- Jeffrey Campbell Nubuck Cuffed $179 Although such a high chunky heel, the cut outs make it extremely feminine.
- American Apparel Thigh -Highs $18 A Fall essential, you can wear them with heels and under boots and they are amazing for keeping your legs warm.